The theme for this year’s conference is: Leading through the expanding horizons of IPC and will take place on 13-16 November. The call for abstracts to present at the conference is currently open with the deadline for submission on 17 June.
Recently members of the Scientific Conference Organising Committee and the Research Grants and Scholarship Committee held an informal Zoom Class on abstract submission.
The main discussion points were:
- Types of abstract submissions
- Benefits of submitting an abstract and presenting at the conference
- What makes a good abstract submission?
- What are the assessment panel looking for?
- Using the submission portal
To view the video visit: https://acipcconference.com.au/