Group Staff Bookings for Aged Cared IPC Leads
You can book places for the FIPC course on behalf of your staff members. All correspondence regarding the invoices and remittances will be sent to you. We are running all courses on demand; once you have paid and sent a remittance, we will allocate your students a course and this will usually start within 30 to 60 days from payment.
Bookings Places for FIPC
- Book places using the form below.
- Enter your organisation’s name and billing address exactly as you want it to show on your tax invoice.
- Include your own email address so that you can forward the invoice to your accounts department and ensure it is submitted correctly for payment.
- If you pay by credit card when booking, you can send the tax invoice to your accounts department.
- If you want to be invoiced, a PDF invoice will be sent to you with your confirmation email, this will include bank details and a reference for EFT payments. Please include the reference to ensure your payment is allocated to your course. Our standard payment terms are 30 days. All course fees need to be paid prior to the course commencement date.
- If you choose to be invoiced, you need to ensure your accounts department sends us a remittance to email@example.com. Once we receive the remittance, we will reconcile the payment in our system and allocate the student to a course.
The College provides our education courses to individual students. If you are booking and paying for the FIPC course on behalf of students as above, the confirmation email will include a link to register each student. You can complete the registration on behalf of each student or send it to the student to complete.
When registering students, please enter the organisation name in the format: Organisation Name (Facility Name). This allows us to link individual students to a provider’s Group Leader.
Once the form is submitted we will allocate your course payment to the students and enrol them in a course.
Group Leaders for Providers or Facilities
The College designates a Group Leader for each provider or facility, as required. This is the contact person you include when submitting bookings, as above. We can include additional email addresses in this record if you wish correspondence to be shared. We link the individual students to this person in our system to track payments and course allocations.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your organisation’s group leader, change the name of the group leader and add additional emails. Your group leader can be for one organisation or for a facility as you require. We only require the “organisation name” entered for payments and for each individual student matches.
Relationship with College and Student
The education relationship is between the College and the individual student. The College is unable to share information about individual students, including with an employer paying for the course, without the expres consent of the student.
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are listed at www.acipc.org.au/terms.
Cancellation of an Enrolment prior to the Course Commencement Date
If a student cannot commence a course and wishes to cancel their booking, the withdrawal must be advised by email prior to the commencement date.
- If the withdrawal is received 30 days prior to the commencement date, a full refund will be issued.
- If the withdrawal is received 14 days prior to the commencement date, a 50% refund will be issued or another student may attend or we may move your enrolment to a future course, subject to availability.
- No refund will be provided within 14 days prior to the commencement date, however, another student may attend or we may move your enrolment to a future course, subject to availability.
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Deferring an Enrolment after the Course Commencement Date
A deferral request due to extenuating circumstances will only be considered within 60 days of the course commencement date. If a student wishes to defer their enrolment due to extenuating circumstances impacting their study, such as medical issues, the deferral request must be advised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deferral should include documentation such as medical certificates and will be considered by the Education Manager. Students may only defer a course once and will have to recommence the course.
Deferrals will not be granted due to time constraints. Students and employers need to consider the time required for study prior to enrolment. Students and employers should also consider paid study leave and any support provided by the Commonwealth Government.
Replacing Students by an Employer
Where an organisation is paying the course fee and the student leaves the employment of the organisation:
- Prior to the course commencement date, the employer may replace a student.
- After the course commencement date and within 30 days, the employer may replace a student. Students may only be changed once and the new student will have to recommence the course.
- After 30 days from the course commencement date, a replacement will not be considered and an enrolled student will not be removed from a course. Any issues regarding the course fee will be between the student and the organisation.