On behalf of the Board of Directors, it gives me great pleasure to invite you to attend the 2023 ACIPC International Conference.
Sunday 12 – Wednesday 15 November, Adelaide Convention Centre and Online
By attending the conference, you will learn from national and international experts, network with likeminded professionals, and meet with Australasia’s largest collection of IPC industry suppliers.
More information regarding the conference including invited speakers, social events and engagement initiatives can be found on the conference website – https://acipcconference.com.au/
So, save 12 – 15 November in your calendar now and we look forward to seeing you at the conference.
President, Australasian College for Infection Prevention and Control
ACIPC International Conference
The ACIPC International Conference is held annually and is an opportunity for anyone with an interest in Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) to meet and learn with colleagues from across our region.
- The conference attracts national and international experts as keynote speakers and invited speakers
- Infection Control Professionals (ICPs) and others can submit papers for peer review for presentation at the conference
- Presentations cover the latest research and evidence-based practice
- 500+ conference attendees network with IPC colleagues and professionals from across Australasia
- The conference includes Australasia’s largest exhibition of IPC industry suppliers with 50+ booths
- Attendees can participate at the face-to-face meeting and online
- The conference includes a series of pre-conference workshop on specific IPC fields and sectors
The conference includes a number of important College functions:
- The announcement of the biennial The Claire Boardman Medal for Leadership in Infection Prevention and Control, which is the highest honour of the College
- The ACIPC Board invites an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the field of infection prevention and control to deliver The ACIPC Lecture
- The Annual General Meeting of the College, which includes biennial elections to the Board of the College
- The ACIPC Patron’s Address
College members are eligible to apply for scholarships to support their attendance at the conference. Members are encouraged to apply via the Awards & Scholarship page.
The ACIPC Lecture
- 2022 – Belinda Henderson, ACIPC past-President, The Pandemic Springboard
- 2021 – Dr John Ferguson, Microbiologist and Infectious Diseases Physician
2022 – Sydney – https://acipcconference.com.au/2022-acipc-conference
2021 – Online – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/
2020 – Conference Community – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/acipc-conference-community
2019 – Perth – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/2019-acipc-conference
2018 – Brisbane – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/2018-acipc-conference/program
2017 – Canberra – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/2017-acipc-conference
2016 – Melbourne – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/2016-acipc-conference
2015 – Hobart – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/2015-acipc-conference
2014 – Adelaide – https://www.acipcconference.com.au/2014-acipc-conference