- 8 October 2020: Infection control college supports Royal Commission’s call for more expertise in aged care
- December 2016: Drug Shortage Putting Patients at Risk
- November 2016: Dry Surface Bio-films Press Release
- 22 April 2016: ACIPC Announces Scholarship for new College Course in Partnership With Medical Australia
- 8 March 2016: Hand Hygiene Programs: Essential For Health and Well-being
- 24 February 2016: Measles Outbreak: Vaccination key to Protecting Community
- 22 February 2016: Do the Right Thing by Children in Detention
- 15 February 2016: Patients at Physical & Financial Risk – ACIPC Calls for Rethink on Non-Reimbursement.
- 30 January 2016: ACIPC Urges Vigilance in Face of Zika Virus Threat
Quoted in the Media
- 26 May 2020 – Mamamia: Why can’t gyms reopen, but pubs can? The fitness industry’s appeal.
- 2 June 2020 – Herald Sun: ACIPC President Associate Professor Philip Russo answers your questions
- 22 July 2020 – The Guardian: Australia’s about-face on masks and Covid-19: why our health advice was late to the part
- 28 July 2020 – ABC News: Coronavirus cases aren’t coming down despite Victoria’s lockdowns. Experts seek to explain why
Articles by College Members
- The Conversation, Phil Russo: Nine Melbourne tower blocks put into ‘hard lockdown’ – what does it mean, and will it work?