- 26 May 2023: ACIPC releases new guidelines for animals in healthcare facilities
- 8 October 2020: Infection control college supports royal commission’s call for more expertise in aged care
- December 2016: Drug shortage putting patients at risk
- November 2016: Dry surface bio-films press release
- 22 April 2016: ACIPC announces scholarship for new College course in partnership with Medical Australia
- 8 March 2016: Hand hygiene programs: essential for health and well-being
- 24 February 2016: Measles outbreak: vaccination key to protecting community
- 22 February 2016: Do the right thing by children in detention
- 15 February 2016: Patients at physical and financial risk – ACIPC calls for rethink on non-reimbursement.
- 30 January 2016: ACIPC urges vigilance in face of Zika virus threat
Quoted in the media
- 26 May 2020 – Mamamia: Why can’t gyms reopen, but pubs can? The fitness industry’s appeal.
- 2 June 2020 – Herald Sun: ACIPC President Associate Professor Philip Russo answers your questions
- 22 July 2020 – The Guardian: Australia’s about-face on masks and Covid-19: why our health advice was late to the party
- 28 July 2020 – ABC News: Coronavirus cases aren’t coming down despite Victoria’s lockdowns. Experts seek to explain why
Articles by college members
- The Conversation, Phil Russo: Nine Melbourne tower blocks put into ‘hard lockdown’ – what does it mean, and will it work?