Applications Close 30 August 2023
The Australasian College for Infection Prevention and Control (ACIPC) is the peak professional body for infection prevention and control across Australasia.
ACIPC Conference Scholarships are awarded each year to financial members to assist in reducing some of the out-of-pocket expenses associated with attending the Conference.
The ACIPC International Conference Scholarship Program provides financial support for a number of ACIPC members to attend the 2023 Conference.
Attendance at the Conference will enable members with infection prevention and control responsibilities to acquire, develop and maintain knowledge and skills.
It also provides the opportunity for members to network with like-minded colleagues.
Submitting your Application
Applications can be submitted electronically via the link at the top of this page.
Scholarship applications will close 30th August. We anticipate scholarship winners will be announced in late September.
- Applicants must be a 2023/2024 financial member of ACIPC and have been a member for at least twelve months.
- Applicants must be residents of Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must be currently employed in the area of infection prevention and control or working in a field closely associated with infection prevention and control.
- Attendance at the conference must be relevant to the applicant’s current practice.
- Applicants must NOT be a member/office bearer of the ACIPC Board of Directors.
- Scholarships are offered to ACIPC members who are required to fund their own attendance at the conference.
Terms & Conditions
- The scholarships will be awarded to fifteen 2023/2024 financial members of ACIPC.
- The value of each scholarship comprises one early bird registration.
- Individual applications will be judged on the selection criteria.
- The successful applicants may be asked to undertake a brief podcast with the college Marketing Team that will be used to provide feedback to colleagues and peers on the college and conference website.
Additional Application Information Required
Applicants will be required to complete the online form and upload the following:
A cover letter, uploaded as a word document, which highlights your infection prevention and control activities and includes how attendance at this conference benefits:
- your current practice
- your longer-term goals
- your ongoing commitment to your area of practice
- Current brief curriculum vitae – no more than 2-3 pages.
A current Curriculum Vitae, uploaded as a word document, no more than 2-3 pages.
Please contact the team at Conference Design with any questions regarding scholarship applications email@example.com.