The ASID Annual Scientific Meeting, 16-18 June 2022, is the leading Australasian meeting for adult and paediatric infectious disease and clinical microbiology specialists. The conference is an ideal opportunity for connecting clinicians, microbiologists and other health professions with a common interest in infectious diseases and provides a friendly forum for the exchange of scientific advances in the prevention, diagnosis and management of clinical infectious diseases.
International speakers will offer expert global perspectives on our themes and Australasian research and expertise will be highlighted with keynote lectures, proffered papers and symposia.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Registration submission: Now open
- Abstract submission: Now closed
- Early Bird Registration Closes: Thursday 19 May
- Standard Registration Closes: Monday 6 June
- Late Registration Applies: From Tuesday 7 June
More information: https://asid.eventsair.com/asid-annual-scientific-meeting-2022/