ACIPC Members are invited to attend 3M 2022 Asia Leadership Encounter in Vascular Access (ALEVA)
This event will be:
- Held virtually across 2 half days:
- Saturday, 16 July 11am – 4pm (SGT) 1pm – 6pm AEST
- Saturday, 23 July 11am – 4pm (SGT) 1pm – 6pm AEST
- Translated live into Japanese, Korean and Thai
- Live captioned for Vietnamese and Bahasa languages
- A mixture of keynote lectures, multidisciplinary panel discussions and country specific workshops
Dr Philippe Eggimann. University Hospital of Lausanne, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
At the end of this meeting, participants will have a deeper understanding of:
- The clinical and economic evidence supporting standards of vascular access care.
- The potential for advanced medical technologies to reduce the total cost of care and improve patient outcomes
- How to implement meaningful quality improvement programs in vascular access
If you are passionate about improving the quality of infusion care at your facility, would like to share your experience and learn from expert clinicians from across Asia, this meeting is for you.
Attendance is free.