ACIPC Gold Sponsor SC Johnson are recruiting for three active roles across Sydney & Melbourne. To apply please contact Belinda Sartori Talent Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Accounts Manager – National End User Accounts (Sydney)
At SC Johnson Professional™, we provide expert skin care, cleaning & hygiene solutions for Industrial, Aged Care and Healthcare users. The company’s purpose is to bring innovative, quality products and services to professional markets that rethink how people and organizations experience skin care, cleaning and hygiene. This enables the implementation of best practice to deliver real benefits for customer in terms of cleaner, healthier and safer workplaces and public environments.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your role as a Key Accounts Manager is responsible for developing and executing the National End User Sales Plan to maximise business growth, across our key market sectors including Healthcare, Industrial, Manufacturing, Institutional and Commercial customers.
You will work closely with Procurement Managers, HSE Managers, End User decision makers, and Infection Control, providing support with joint tender development, tailored product training, contract pricing implementation and review processes.
This role will be a major contributing factor in growing the SC Johnson Professional account base, primarily via winning large end-user opportunities that will add value to both SC Johnson Professional and its key distribution partners.
- Growth:Grow revenue by successfully gaining market share and implementing new products/services in new and existing large accounts. Develop, manage and execute the National Tenders calendar
- Account plans:works with key stakeholders to define objectives and develop strategies for each key account
- Relationships:develop strong professional relationships with key influencers and decision makers within large customers. Establish key strategic relationships with regional/national customers. Work closely with the SCJ Sales Director to establish and maintain national end user and distributor relationships by identifying and delivering solutions appropriate to customer needs. The role manages tender responses, bid reviews, pricing strategies, contract negotiation and contract management to best practice standards.
- Deliver to promise:work closely with relevant internal functions to ensure the offers to the key customers are understood, supported and delivered as part of the SC Johnson Professional promise
- Retention:ensure that SC Johnson Professional retains its share of the hand hygiene business within the key customer base across Australia. Actively farm CRM to leverage State based wins with National Accounts.
- Reporting: Manage and prepare reports as required in a timely and concise manner
Experience & Skills Required
- Key Account Management or National Business Development experience within at least one of SC Johnson professional’s core market sectors (Healthcare, Industrial, Manufacturing, Institutional, Food Processing and Commercial Facilities)
- Developing and executing National End User Key Account plans
- Proven success in sales cycle execution and consistently exceeding budget
- Ability to demonstrate growth in existing National End User Accounts by expanding the range supplied to the Account/s
- Proven success in writing Government & private sector Proposal & Tender submissions
- Developing and conducting End User & Distributor Sales Rep product training
- Proven successful communication and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline highly desirable
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Fully maintained company vehicle, fuel card & toll pass
- Company credit card for business travel and customer entertainment expenditure
- Company laptop, tablet, and phone
- Lucrative Commission scheme
*Please note that his is an office-based role located in Lane Cove West, however regular inter-state travel is expected as required.
To apply please contact Belinda Sartori Talent Advisor email@example.com Please note – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At SC Johnson Professional, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.