The purpose of the Research, Grants and Scholarships Committee is to facilitate and promote IPC research and opportunities for funding for members.
- Review application processes for scholarships and grants
- Assess scholarship and grant applications, or seek and recommend suitable reviewers
- Review research requests received by members and external parties (for example, request to distribute surveys)
- Identify and recommend short, medium, and long-term research priorities for the College
- Review and update existing content on the ACIPC research webpage including the College Research Grant Scheme
Members of the Research, Grants and Scholarships Committee
Thea van de Mortel