- Consumer Page World Sepsis Day - September 13th
- IFIC - Ebola Outbreak Call for Assistance Including Contact details NEW
- National HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) guidelines.
- MTAA and Alliance for Sharps Safety and needlestick prevention
- August/September E BulletinNEW Job Ad - ICP Part Time Sydney (HICMR)
- Media Statement Protocol - NEW; Glen's Story - New Link ;
- Covidien Scholarship Winners; Conference Scholarship Winners
It’s time to be organised in our crazy infection prevention and control work life as its only 3 months to go to the 2014 Conference. A big thank you to the organising committee's as we have a top line up of international, national and local speakers.
Did you know that in the last year we have held almost 50 member events across the country – theses meetings connecting with over 400 members on 880 occasions!
This engagement with members is crucial to our success and we are committed to stepping up the level and breadth of sessions/programs over the next year.
This would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of our members in each state/region/town across the country – a Big Thank you from me on behalf of the Executive Council for all your work in building our new College with energy and focus.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Adelaide.
Click here for short video interview with Belinda
Click here for full text
Inaugural ACIPC Research Grants Awarded
The College is proud to announce the inaugural winners of the ACIPC Research Grants.
Click here for details of Sally and Brett's projects
Ebola outbreak update – WHO, being the lead international organization for the Ebola outbreak management, continue to update their web pages on this topic, which in turn drives country guidance and updates.
WHO Updates here.
Infection Control Today - News updates here
Upcoming Aseptic Technique Workshops
- WA - Subiaco. Monday 27th October 5 – 8.30 pm Click here for information and Registration
- Tasmania - Hobart Thursday 6th November - Click here for Information and Registration
- Tasmania - Launceston Friday 7th November Click here for information and Registration
Novice ICP Network – Tuesday 7th October 1 – 2 pm. This webinar network has been established to provide support to the novice ICP, a regular meeting and network opportunity.The October presentation is the Work Environment with presenter Wendy Beckingham – CNC Infection Prevention and Control at Canberra Hospital ACT. Click here for more information and registration. Click here for ICP Network website page
International Infection Prevention Week - 19th - 25th October
Click here for College webpage
In addition to partnering with APIC the College is also providing a number of webinars for members.
Tuesday 21st - Hand Hygiene – Andrew Stewardson – Click here for link
Wednesday 22nd TBC – Sharps Webinar – Watch this space for time and date details