- Consumer Page : World Sepsis Day - September 13th
- IFIC - Ebola Outbreak Call for Assistance Including Contact details NEW
- National HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) guidelines.
- MTAA and Alliance for Sharps Safety and needlestick prevention
- August/September E Bulletin NEW Job Ad - ICP Part Time Sydney (HICMR)
- Media Statement Protocol - NEW; Glen's Story - New Link ;
- Covidien Scholarship Winners; Conference Scholarship Winners
- National Antimicrobial Prescribing Survey ( ACSQH)
Keep up the enthusiasm and I look forward to seeing or hearing from you at the next college event and in Adelaide.
Click here for short video interview with Belinda
Click here for full text
Inaugural ACIPC Research Grants Awarded
The College is proud to announce the inaugural winners of the ACIPC Research Grants.
Click here for details of Sally and Brett's projects
Ebola outbreak update – WHO, being the lead international organization for the Ebola outbreak management, continue to update their web pages on this topic, which in turn drives country guidance and updates.
WHO Updates here.
Infection Control Today - News updates here
Upcoming Aseptic Technique Workshops
- WA - Subiaco. Monday 27th October 5 – 8.30 pm Click here for information and Registration
- Tasmania - Hobart Thursday 6th November - Click here for Information and Registration.Click here for map & Flyer.
- Tasmania - Launceston Friday 7th November Click here for information and Registration
Other Member Events
- Journal Club – Victorian SIG – Friday 24th October 8.00 am – 9.30 am - Sunshine Hospital. Click here for more information and registration including links to article download.
- Novice ICP Network – Tuesday 4th November 1 – 2 pm. Topic this month is Surveillance presented by Annie Wells – ADN, TIPCU Click here for more information and registration. Click here for ICP Network website page.
- New Member Introduction - Short Webinars to explain how the College works etc. Click here for New Member page with further details.
International Infection Prevention Week - 19th - 25th October
Click here for College webpage
- Tuesday 21st - Hand Hygiene – Andrew Stewardson – Click here for link
- Wednesday 22nd - 3M Webinar - Becoming an Agent of Change - Click here for Link
- Thursday 23rd – Ebola Webinar – Click here for link
The College is seeking an experienced Educational Officer to provide expert advice and manage specific programs and activities tailored to our members across Australia. This is a new position and is an exciting opportunity to build a rewarding career, helping build the knowledge and expertise of our members. Click here for more details.