- National HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) guidelines.
- MTAA and Alliance for Sharps Safety and needlestick prevention
- Media Statement Protocol - NEW; Glen's Story - New Link ;
- National Antimicrobial Prescribing Survey ( ACSQH)
- Claire Boardman Medal Inaugurated
The social program provided a lovely opportunity to catch up with old friends and certainly gave us the chance to network with our peers making some new friends along the way.
Invitation to participate in review of AS1017 and Australian Immunisation Handbook.
The College is collating responses to the review of the AS1017 Standard and the Australian Immunisation Handbook
Further information including how to respond is available via the links below. Please note that there are January deadlines for feedback for both of these documents.
AS1017 - Right Click here to open in a browser page
Australian Immunisation Handbook - Right Click here to open in a new browser page.
Our corporate members so far this year include;
- Gold - Baxter, 3M, B Braun & Terumo.
- Silver- J & J and Whiteley Corporation.
The College appreciates the support and engagement with our corporate partners and looks forward to as successful year working with you.
Upcoming Member Events
We have a few events lined up between the conference and Christmas - then we take a break over January and recommence in February 2015.
- New Member Introduction - Short Webinars to explain how the College works etc. Click here for New Member page with further details.
Tropic of Capricorn and Points North Network - Our network for members working in the north of the country. Click here to register for our first meeting for 2015 - 26th March 1.0 pm NT Time