- National HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) guidelines.
- MTAA and Alliance for Sharps Safety and needlestick prevention
- Media Statement Protocol - NEW; Glen's Story - New Link ;
- National Antimicrobial Prescribing Survey ( ACSQH)
- Claire Boardman Medal Inaugurated
- Participation in patient safety and HAI international survey
- More information about patient safety and HAI survey
Our corporate members so far this year include;
- Gold - Baxter, 3M, B Braun & Terumo.
- Silver- J & J and Whiteley Corporation.
The College appreciates the support and engagement with our corporate partners and looks forward to as successful year working with you.
Keynote Speakers - Conference 2015 - Hobart
International speakers are now confirmed for this year's conference to be held in Hobart.
ICP Education Oportunities
Want to know more about Ebola? MERS-Cov? MDR-TB? and be able to do more about the increasing global threats of healthcare-associated infection and communicable diseases?
Griffith University has the longest running and most successful tertiary infection prevention and control education program across Australasia, delivered for flexible external study.
Take the next step in specialised knowledge here.
Upcoming Member Events
Welcome back to 2015. We start the year with an interesting range of events – face to face and on line.
- New Member Introduction - Short Webinars to explain how the College works etc. Click here for New Member page
- Novice ICP Support Group. First webinar for 2015 . Click here for information and registration with further details.
- WA Special Interest Group Breakfast Meeting - Friday 6th March - Fiona Stanley Hospital.Click here for registration.Click here for location directions
3M Webinar - The Role of Safety Culture in Preventing Surgical Site Infections. Feb 27, 2015 at 10:00 AM SGT. 3M ANZ, in conjunction with the 3M Health Care Academy, is excited to extend an invitation to the members of ACIPC, for an upcoming webinar. Click here for more information including registration and local time details.
- BD Sponsored Presentation March 10th Adelaide – Dr. Bill Jarvis - Infection Control and Reducing the Risk of Peripheral Vascular Assess Complications to Improve Patient Outcomes. This event will be by invitation only with attendance by RSVP only. To register you interest please email Alex Shanahan – BD Medical on email@example.com or phone0408 836 373 Click here for more details
- Tropic of Capricorn and Points North Network - 26th March - Our network for members working in the north of the country. Click here to register for our first meeting for 2015 at 1.00 pm NT Time
- SA Evening Symposium -Changing trends in preventable diseases. - March 5th 1730 -2000. Click here for more information and registration.Click here for downloadable flyer.
- Sharps Webinar Series – Please note that due to unforseen circumstances this series has been postponed. More informatoin will be posted when new dates are confirmed.
- ACT Infection Control Education Day - Friday 1st May. Guest speaker, Sue Ellen Kovak, a Queensland RN recently returned from Western Africa after volunteer work caring for patients with Ebolavirus Disease (EVD). Click here for more information and registration