- National HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) guidelines.
- MTAA and Alliance for Sharps Safety and needlestick prevention
- NEW Job Ad - ICP Alfred Health Victoria
- Media Statement Protocol - NEW; Glen's Story - New Link ;
- National Antimicrobial Prescribing Survey ( ACSQH)
- Claire Boardman Medal Inaugurated
The social program provided a lovely opportunity to catch up with old friends and certainly gave us the chance to network with our peers making some new friends along the way.
Invitation to participate in review of AS1017 and Australian Immunisation Handbook.
The College is collating responses to the review of the AS1017 Standard and the Australian Immunisation Handbook
Further information including how to respond is available via the links below. Please note that there are January deadlines for feedback for both of these documents.
AS1017 - Right Click here to open in a browser page
Australian Immunisation Handbook - Right Click here to open in a new browser page.
Our corporate members so far this year include;
- Gold - Baxter, 3M and B Braun
- Silver- J & J, Terumo Corporate and Whiteley Corporation
The College appreciates the support and engagement with our corporate partners and looks forward to as successful year working with you.
Upcoming Member Events
We have a few events lined up between the conference and Christmas - then we take a break over January and recommence in February 2015.
- New Member Introduction - Short Webinars to explain how the College works etc. Click here for New Member page with further details.
Call for Nominations - Casual Vacancy Executive Council - The College is seeking nominations from suitable individuals meeting the selection criteria to join the Executive Council to fill a casual vacancy until the 2015 Annual General Meeting scheduled for November 23rd 2015. Click here for a full copy of call for nomination and background information documents.