Make an Impact as an ACIPC IPC Consultant
Employment Status: Full Time
Location: Home/remote work
Closing Date: 09/10/2023
The Australasian College for Infection Prevention and Control is seeking an Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) consultant to join our team.
Overview of the Role:
The position will provide expert IPC guidance in various healthcare and clinical settings.
The consultant will provide general advice and support to members through:
- Developing content for our website to support members by curating resources available from
different state, territory, and government jurisdictions.
- Providing general IPC advice and direction in a member forum for IPC professionals.
- Coordinating volunteer moderators for Infexion Connexion.
- Developing templates for IPC policies, procedures, and protocols in accordance with industry
standards and best practices
- Developing general IPC content for publication on the ACIPC website, social media, and in our
newsletter, IPC News
- Supporting the Practice Guidance Committee by coordinating feedback on guidelines submitted to
the College for review and approval.
- Supporting education activities for members.
- Collaborating with healthcare facilities and public health authorities to ensure we provide relevant
support and member services.
- Keeping up-to-date with current research and trends in infection prevention and control practices
and sharing this knowledge with members through our communication channels.
- Supporting professional standards for the College.
The role will support our members to develop and implement infection prevention and control programs in a variety of healthcare settings though the provision of general advice and resources.
For more information including how to apply please click HERE