The International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC), would like to welcome you to their virtual conference: IPC 2023: Local Solutions for Global Challenges, that will be broadcast on 6 July 2023. This 8-hour conference will include more than 20 speakers from many countries, and will be repeated in three different time zones: Australian Eastern Standard Time – Central European Time – American Eastern Daylight Time.
You’ll be able to hear information and lively discussions on these topics:
- Building the IPC team of the future
- Critical Care infections
- Surveillance of HAIs
- Decontamination of surfaces in healthcare environments
- Safer surgeries for prevention of SSI
- Role of ventilation in providing a safe environment for patients and staff
- Global strategies for improving IPC programs
You’ll have an opportunity to submit questions in advance of the conference, and we think you will find this event to be educational, timely, and thought-provoking.
To register for free click this link https://fitwise.eventsair.com/cmspreview/ificvirtualconference .