Executive Level 1 – Project Officer – Managed Quarantine
- Provide quality advice on complex clinical and infection prevention and control matters in health and aged care and particularly relating to quarantine and quarantine facilities.
- Undertake assessment and/or audit on health, wellbeing and safety standards in accordance with Commonwealth Government led contracts and arrangements.
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills to provide evidence-based advice, manage the timely provision of high quality reports and input into complex information requests.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and/or sensitive issues, including gathering and analysing information in relation to health, aged care and quarantine.
- Working with a small, high profile team, identify priorities related to the Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer.
Any questions about the job can be emailed to CNMO@health.gov.au