About the Role
MEG is on a mission to drive a culture of Quality Improvement in Healthcare. We are creating innovative technology solutions for frontline healthcare workers, primarily to improve quality standards and patient safety.
Already working with world-leading hospitals around the world, MEG is continuing its expansion into the Australasian market. We are hiring new members to our team to help us on this journey. The part-time role is ready to start immediately, providing flexibility and a work/life balance that suits you.
We are looking for a friendly and tech savvy Customer Success Representative with healthcare experience to support customers in Australia and New Zealand. Responsibilities include responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, identifying customers needs, helping with specific features and reporting issues to our team in Ireland.
You should also be able to maintain good customer relationships, onboard and train users on how to use the MEG quality system. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. We are looking for applicants based in Australia or New Zealand who can work from home to offer support to our customers in their local time zones.
- Provide business and technical support to help customers fully utilize the MEG quality system
- Work with HQ to configure customer systems to meet their local requirements
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Maintain support cases until resolution, drive other teams as needed and lead customer expectations
- Work with Technical team to resolve product issues or advancing as necessary
- Provide pre-sales support to the sales team
- Relevant healthcare or technical qualification
- Experience supporting customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally
- Excellent communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal). Able to communicate effectively with all levels of professional staff.
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions in a healthcare environment is a plus
- Love solving problems and passionate about helping frontline workers to improve quality and patient safety
- Have flexibility to work across multiple time zones
This is an opportunity to work with a dedicated group of people building products that are to be used to improve the lives of patients in hospitals around the world. We provide autonomy to make this role a beneficial learning experience with the potential to expand your role as we grow our presence in the area.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit an application.