All events including web-based will be advertised by email, and on this page.
ACIPC & ACSQHC AS/NZ 4187:2014 Symposium
The College has partnered with the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care to present a symposium on AS/NZ 4187:2014. The workshop is open to anyone interested in learning more about the Standard.
- Cleaning is the most important step – Manual cleaning, washer disinfectors, water quality- chemistry
- Trouble shooting Automated Endoscope Reprocessors – Water Quality – Water Microbiology, being a detective, interpreting results, taking action
- Ultrasound probe reprocessing – Barriers to excellence, risk, litigation
- Sterilisation Processes – Hot Topics – What to look for, interpreting validation reports, benchtop sterilisers
- Governance, Risk and Quality Management Systems
- Gap Analysis and Implementation Plan
- Future Directions The Symposium will include an opportunity for Q&A and discussion with panellists
TBD for online modules
The College has partnered with the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care.